BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Indiana Visit

Mom and I...
Granny and Mom.....


My Mother recently had some surgery and I was able to stay a week in Indiana to help out..she is doing great, and I am SO thankful for her!

I was also able to spend some time with my Granny, Aunt Londa, my brother Jim, sister-in-law Margo and their two sweet granddaughters...Alma & Ruby. We had a wonderful visit and I wish I could have seen my entire family, but that didn't work out this time. We sure miss all of you, and love you lots!

3 comments:

Sara said...

what great pics, mom! i'm so glad you were able to go--what a wonderful trip. i'm sure gramma patty really appreciate it! and how fun to hang out w/ everyone else too! i can't believe how big alma and ruby are--holy cow! SO CUTE! thanks for posting the pics, mom! AND your blog looks AWESOME! how did you do your header?? LOVE IT! and LOVE YOU!!!

justin said...

I'm glad you had a great trip and got some time to spend with everyone, Mom! Thanks for stopping by on your way home, too. Can't wait till we're all together again over Thanksgiving. Destin seems like a long, long, long time ago! Love you!

nelsbell said...

I like it too!