
I recently was able to stop in and see my dear girlfriends from Dr. Delaney's office (my past employer) It was SO nice to see them! We had a great time catching up on things and I truly LOVED seeing them! I miss them all so much, and can't wait to meet up again! THANKS girls for taking time to hang out with me for a short time!! LOVE YOU ALL AND MISS YOU!
Monday, October 19, 2009
Delaney's Divas......:)
Posted by Tammy at 5:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Mom,
I wish you could transport them all out to Kansas City!! Glad you got to visit with them :)
what cute pics of all you cute ladies!!:) that's so great you got to see them all and hang out. i'm sure it was a blast! and you look adorable, mom--cute necklace!:) miss you and love you SO much!!!
Post a Comment