
Jordan made it back safe and sound! He had a wonderful time and absolutely loved all the fabulous places he was able to visit. We are so thankful that he has returned safely...thanks to all of you who were praying with us!
He was able to talk to Alexis last night through web cam/skype. She is doing well and will return in a couple of weeks. Please, if you will....continue to keep Lexy in your prayers!
Monday, June 08, 2009
Jordan's Home!!
Posted by Tammy at 8:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm so glad Jordan's Home. It was good to hear from you. It totally escaped me that you have a blog, so now you are on my blog roll and I will be checking in more often.
I saw your picture on your header and I can't tell you how good of a picture that it. I LOVE it. I also almost started crying when I saw Sara and Shane. I can't express how much I have missed their company and the talks that I have with Sara. I pray that everything is going well for your whole family.
Talk to you again soon!
Hi Tammy, it's wonderful to hear that Jordan is home.
What's going on with you? Give us an update on your new place, job, etc. Alexis and I were at Dr. Bremmer the other day and I was so sad that I couldn't say hi to you. I hope all is going well. Stay in touch.
Erin
Post a Comment