BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, June 11, 2009

I will miss my dear friends from work!!


My last day at Dr. Delaney's office was a few weeks ago...we had cake, lunch, gifts and lots of tears & hugs! I have grown to LOVE these special people in my life...8.5 years with them almost every day! I have SO many memories and wonderful times tucked away in my heart from this group of people. I will miss them very much!

Dr. Delaney, Dr. Bremer, Gina, Lori, Chris, Christine, Peggy, Danielle, BethAnne, Tina, Nikki, Jessica, Tracey and Ida...you all are amazing!

Thank you for everything!

2 comments:

The Rhoderick Family said...

Such a sweet and thoughful gift. I am sure you will treasure it.

Erin said...

Your patients are going to miss you as well. Going to the dentist just won't be same. Good luck in your future position. We miss you.