Hey there! Are you moving to Grain Valley??! I saw your going away parties and wasn't sure...lol. I wanted to invite you to the baby shower. i know it is far away, so don't feel obligated! It will be on June 28th at 2pm. It is going to be at a place called, "Noodles". It's a place where you can order noodles a bunch of different ways! Anyways, shoot me an e mail sometime when you get a chance. We miss you guys! Love yah!
1 comments:
Hey there!
Are you moving to Grain Valley??! I saw your going away parties and wasn't sure...lol. I wanted to invite you to the baby shower. i know it is far away, so don't feel obligated! It will be on June 28th at 2pm. It is going to be at a place called, "Noodles". It's a place where you can order noodles a bunch of different ways! Anyways, shoot me an e mail sometime when you get a chance. We miss you guys! Love yah!
Post a Comment