


We sure enjoyed celebrating Bekah's 10th birthday with her! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sweetheart! Can't believe Bekah is 10...and Sam is now 13!!!! WOW! It was good to see you guys, we miss you! Love, Aunt Tammy and Uncle Dave
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Happy 10th Birthday Bekah!
Posted by Tammy at 6:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Are those Angie's kids? Wow they are growing up. If I'm thinking of the right people.
Yes...Angie and Matt Maue...aren't they growing up so fast?!!!!
WOW! it's been a while since we've seen the kids!! they don't look like "little kids" anymore! glad you guys were able to celebrate and spend time together!... can't WAIT to see you in a few days!!!!!!! love you and miss you!!
Wow...I can't believe how much they've grown! It's been a while since I've seen the Maue's. I hope they're doing great!
Post a Comment