BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, June 16, 2008

Yeah! Summer time fun!!

We bought a pool for the kids, and on the box it looked huge...when we opened it, this was how big it was! Oh well, the kids still enjoyed it, and had a great time playing in it!

2 comments:

Sara said...

you got some great pics from the wedding and playing outside!! thanks for getting the pool for the kids--they LOVED it, even though the size was quite deceiving!.... we had a great time too--thanks again for all your help!! love you and miss you!!!

justin said...

Okay...I'm officially up and running on this blog thing. Since I'm well behind on comments, I'll leave 'em all here!

1. My nephews and niece are absolutely adorable!

2. Crystal and I had a blast (as well, it sounds, as both my family and her family did) in Ellington. It was really cool having everyone together!

3. I couldn't be more thankful for my beautiful bride-to-be, my wonderful parents, my awesome brothers and sisters (in-law, but more like sisters), and the greatest niece and nephews ever (see #1 above).

4. When are we all getting together again?!

Love you all!