i love these pics of zion stirring the cookie dough! he seems to be concentrating and working VERY hard!:)
I bet he will be a great chef, just like you and Sara are. Dave on the other hand...well, I've seen him struggle to make a bowl of ice-cream so maybe you and Zion can give Pappy a hand sometime :)
Don't turn my son into a cook!?!?!? Let him be a boy you crazy cats!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
i love these pics of zion stirring the cookie dough! he seems to be concentrating and working VERY hard!:)
I bet he will be a great chef, just like you and Sara are. Dave on the other hand...well, I've seen him struggle to make a bowl of ice-cream so maybe you and Zion can give Pappy a hand sometime :)
Don't turn my son into a cook!?!?!? Let him be a boy you crazy cats!
Post a Comment