BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, December 01, 2006

Feeling Festive!




We are slowly getting decorated for Christmas...Its starting to look alot like Christmas for sure! 70 degrees at Thanksgiving somehow it didn't seem much like the Christmas season! We are so blessed and we look forward to celebrating with family and friends this season of Jesus' birth!

5 comments:

Francie Roseen said...

Everything looks really festive. I love your snowman collection! After Christmas we can talk about a table runner. I could probably get you one made for a reasonble price. You'll need to think about colors, okay? Thanks for being such a wonderful Mom to our Sara. Love you.

Tammy said...

Thank you so much Francie! I'll be ordering one for sure! Sara's runner is beautiful! We are very blessed to have her in our lives!

Anonymous said...

mom, your house looks GREAT!! i LOVE it!!!... we love christmas, don't we??!!:)

Tammy said...

Shane,
I'll have to try and find one...I love yours over your nativity!

Anonymous said...

You guys are silly. There's no such thing as dragons!!!