BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy Halloween!



Zion and Paige dressed up like 'Curious George' the monkey, and a 'chicken!' They were so cute!

Double click on Paige...you will see her new teeth!

2 comments:

Alexis Dollar said...

Those are the best Halloween pictures I have ever seen. When I saw those pictures of Zion and Paige's costumes, I couldn't help laughing. I probably looked really funny, all alone in my dorm room laughing at my lap-top, but they are so cute!

Sara said...

they ARE cute!!! they both enjoyed their costumes actually--zion still wants to wear his "curious george" costume! he's a great little monkey!! and paige was almost grown out of her chicken outfit on halloween! man, they grow fast!... lexy, i bet you did look funny laughing at your lap-top! i wish i would have been able to walk in on you and laugh at you:)