BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Final Shattered View Concert!





Sad to say, the band had their final concert this weekend at a church in Illinois. They are going to persue other calls from God and will no longer be together as a band. They are all very close friends and family...so they will definetely stay in touch! God has big plans for all of them and we are excited to see where He leads them! You will be missed Shattered View! Thank you for blessing our lives with your talents! The concert was fabulous, and they all had fun together..hangin out afterwards. You can still get merchandise if needed! CD's, posters, stickers, and T-shirts. We love you guys...Mission accomplished, and job well done!!!


Paige had a great time too!

3 comments:

Sara said...

mom, even though i think zion is our biggest fan, you and dad are our biggest fans too!! thanks for always supporting us and especially helping us w/ the kiddos and stuff!! you are the BEST!! i love you,
sara

Erin said...

I am so SHATTERED! I didn't know that Shattered View was breaking up. I enjoyed listening to your music so much. You guys are wonderful and talented. Will there be a reunion show?

Alexis Dollar said...

Tammy,
I really missed everyone at the final concert. I wish I could have been there with all of you. I can't wait for thanksgiving to come so I can see everyone again!! I miss you all so very much!!
Love,
Alexis

P.S. thanks for the pictures of my birthday. I really appreciate you putting them up on your blog!